Sunday 3 December 2017

Yin/Yang

There is a beast inside of me. 
Beneath the gentlemanly outer shell, a wolf prowls, restless.
The wolf is a sadist.
I keep the wolf on a leash so as not to frighten those unaware of my deeper instincts, the primal hunter lurking underneath my suit and tie. 
But every now and then, the wolf needs to run. I loosen my grip upon its collar just enough and allow the creature to have its fill. 
It's never let entirely free - as a gentleman I shy away from leaving complete carnage in my wake - just enough to satisfy my sadistic hunger. 
Just enough to leave the masochist wanting more.
The masochist craves the release I can provide them. For some it is the exquisite deliverance they experience through pain. For others it is the safety in being bound, constrained, controlled. Some want to be left bruised and bloody and frightened. Others want to be overpowered, beaten, and broken down to tears. 
To honour the masochist before me is a matter of balance. To keep the beast within the limits that the gentleman has set. To keep the gentleman calm enough to allow the beast to play with passion and intensity. To keep both myself and the masochist safe while exploring the possibilities of our dynamic. 
I am in constant flux, one creature and many all at the same time. The gentleman and the wolf dance with one another. They are cut from the same cloth.
There is a beast inside of me....would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.